Saturday, November 15, 2008

Welcome to Hell;

Ugh, so I haven't blogged in years. I used to do it constantly 8th-9th grade. But it was invaded by the enemy and I never returned to it after that. I myspace-d for the longest time, and posted blogs on there but my friends seemed more interested in what pictures I had up and the drama they could scoop up from the comments people left me.

Well to start off I am the daughter of the blogger (haha how cliche' of me) 30 Days of Do. I was reading through her posts and the comments people would leave and I realized I missed blogging and putting my thoughts out for the world to read. So come all perps.

I figured it was more appropriate for me to blog now because I have matured more so instead of typing out how cute I think of this boy or that boy I can actually type out things people can relate to or be interested in reading. I do love a discussion and if you disagree with anything I have to say, speak now or forever hold your peace. I love an argument about anything and I'm not quick to say I'm wrong but if proven so I will give in.

I love meeting new people, it's more of a hobby for me to make sure I am the center of attention a.k.a. the life of the party (not that there's been any parties to be the life of). My friends in the past have complained that I make friends everywhere I go, and they always have to share me to strangers (tsk tsk). It's a habit of mine to smile at everyone and say something nice about them or just ask how they're doing. Curse me if you shall.

But I am not a saint in anyway shape or form. I work at McDonald's and have been currently for....8 months now currently, and I will admit I love my job. It's a very enjoyable job, I tend to feed off of chaos, drama and constant change. I am no fear of change at all, actually I always change everything about me from appearance to slang. and McDonald's gives me my every need in all categories. I work at least 30 hours a week there and I also go to school. The two days I have off every week I try to spend it with friends or my mom or homework that seems to pile up every minute I spend in class.

Sooo I am a Senior and let me say I have totally (let me find the right word...) 'fucked up' the past three years of my high school career. To think that if I just got all my work done and possibly spend at least 30 minutes studying. I could do NOTHING this year. But now, I have 65 credits that I need to make up which means that I need to pass every single class I'm taking. Even those classes that people take to fill up their schedules.

So I have to depart soon for my work, I don't know how often I'll stay with this. But I'm realizing I've missed blogging and just posting worthless shit up that people seemed to enjoy reading. So I will soon be back!

<3;